We've come a long way. Our former status of a small, electoral student party has now changed to an even more potent force. The year 2013 is coming to an end. The Valiant Defender's Party has made some great gains. But we cannot be satisfied. With this in mind, we will press on for the glory of God. Our principles of Integrity, Initiative, and Innovation requires paradigm shift in our thinking. Change is hard, but it must be done. So jump in, and catch the vision!
This is our outline for our new vision and strategic plan for the VDP for the next year and decade:
- Our current organizational status is now a Christian student leadership society, where one can seek to advance spiritually, socially, politically, etc.
- Along with this organizational change, we have opened the VDP beyond College Plus students to cover all Christian students of alternate education. With the number of non-CP members already growing, this shouldn't be a problem. We will still represent our member base in the CP student body as a student union.
- In 2014, we will publish a devotional, launch a prayer chain and Bible study, start new Sectors, and further develop our existing Sectors. We also now have a monthly calendar for Party-wide events and hosting more meetups between members. We will also formalize and solidify our hierarchy.
- By 2016, we will have published online courses, study guides, and gained our non-profit organization status.
- By 2020, our dream is to be annually running a campground, having banquet events, and have a voice in national and global policies as a non-governmental organization.